Get ready for an explosion of color during the Surviving the Color 5k run/walk! Be sure to dress in white and we'll make sure you leave covered in color!
Not a runner? That's OK! We are all about having a fun time not setting records!
This run benefits the organization Team of Mercy whom offers assistance to those left behind after an attempted or completed suicide. Each year Surviving the Color will be dedicated in memory to those lost in our local community to suicide.
All Participants will receive:
- An awesome Surviving the Color t-shirt*
- A custom Surviving the color bib# with your name printed on it**
- 8 total color stations where you will be drenched in color!
- Post-race food and refreshments
- A rocking post-race DJ concert!
* The t-shirt cut off is May 13th we will order some extra shirts but you are not guaranteed a shirt after this date.
** The cutoff date to have your name printed on the custom bib# is April 30th. If you are running in memory of someone you can also choose to have their name printed on the bib#.
Friday May 18th
- 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - 1st Packet Pickup - Location T.B.A.
Saturday May 19th
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Race Day Packet Pickup - Meadows Shopping Center
- 9:00 a.m. - Pre-Race Ceremony - Intersection of Brown and Ohio
- 9:05 a.m. - 5k Race Start
- 9:30 a.m. - Food and Refreshments are available and Band Begins Playing!
If you would like a memorial banner in memory of someone you've lost to suicide placed along the route, please send your request to email@example.com. Please send a photo along with their name and birth/passing dates. Please have all requests submitted by May 6th. Even if you had a banner last year you will need to submit a new request for this year's event.
If you are in need of a mail in registration there is a link and instructions at the bottom of this page for how to print off and mail these forms in.
Mail in registrations must be received by the Friday before the event so we recommend you mail them in by Wednesday at the very latest. Online registration will close at noon on Friday before the event.
The event will start at 9:00 a.m. with an opening ceremony at the corner of Ohio and Brown.
You will then run/walk down Ohio to Deming Park. After 2 laps around the park and passing through tons of color stations you will end at the Deming Park Pavilion where participants will enjoy free snacks, refreshments, and a live band!
Check out photos from last year's fun filled event on Team of Mercy's facebook page:
Need to mail in a paper registration? Follow this link to print off and mail in a paper form. Please mail this form to Crossroads Events at 2508 Cruft Street Terre Haute, IN 47803.
Mail In Registration Form
We want to give a big shout out to all of the sponsors of our 2018 event:
Of Terre Haute